Premium Hybrid Range Patrol Gear Bag
- Dozens of clips, loops, pockets and compartments throughout for easy storage and organization of supplies
- Ballistic grade nylon webbing straps and handles with a molded marrying strap grabber
- All straps and compartments are heavily reinforced with thick stitching and bar tacs so you can depend on it to carry a heavy load of gear
- All compartments can be locked due to double zippers which feature cording zipper pulls
- Large enough to hold all of your gear and still fit comfortably in your floorboard
- Right side compartment includes a leather bound ID/card holder with clear vinyl window
- Dimensions – 20″(L) x 10″(W) x 10″(H)
- Weight 3.1 lbs
The PB10 is a premium bag, and quite possibly the most well-designed law enforcement bag ever constructed! We call it a hybrid bag, because it combines the most popular features of a patrol bag with those of a range bag. The PB10 has a very rugged design and is sure to give you years of trouble-free service. As with all of our premium bags, double nylon/PVC reinforcement covers the entire bottom of the bag and extends up two inches around all sides. This adds water resistance as well as protection against abrasion and normal wear and tear.
The main hold features a set of padded, fully customizable dividers. They attach to the walls of the main compartment via hook and loop, but are also completely removable. The top flap includes four pencil pouches and two expandable zippered pouches that are perfect for storing loose policed brass. The front flap, when fully unzipped doubles as a small work area that’s surrounded by a 2″ lip to keep items from rolling off. It’s great for loading/unloading magazines as it also features three covered pouches for handgun magazines and six expandable elastic loops for extra storage.
When closed, the front of the bag has two expandable horseshoe pouches, a webbing snap, key clip, mesh pouch and a tall elastic pocket that’s made to carry a handheld radio or a water bottle. The rear includes a semi-hidden full length “stash” pocket and two hook and loop straps for securing a baton or d-cell flashlight. On each end are two accessory compartments with leather reinforced pull handles and dual zippers that extend the full width of the bag. An adjustable ergonomic padded shoulder strap with anti-slip material attaches by spring clips on either end of the bag.